USA (America) & Canada Travel Information
Continental Airlines – award-winning service to the Americas
Continental Airlines offers non-stop flights to New York- Newark Liberty International Airport from 7 UK airports: London Heathrow, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester. Three daily non-stop flights from Heathrow and daily non-stop flights regional airports* provide fantastic access to New York and onwards to more than 200 destinations across North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
In addition to flights to New York, Continental offers twice-daily non-stop flights from Heathrow to houston.
For details of some of the fabulous holidays we can offer click the brochures below:-
The Traveller is pleased to be able to offer an extensive range of holidays throughout America and Canada. Using only schedule flights you can chose when you want to depart and when you want to return. If you want nine nights or ninety that's what you’ll get...you choose. We can offer escorted tours for those of you that don’t wish to drive or even tailor made itineraries by train.
The most popular way to see America and Canada is to rent a car and with our travel partner Holiday Autos we will ensure you get the right car at the best price with no hidden extras.
The Canadian Rockies
You may want a city break to New York or Toronto or a leisurely tour through the beautiful countryside of New England or maybe a visit to the Rockies of Canada. Alternatively you could ride a Harley Davison along Route 1 the Pacific highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco. If you like your music how about New Orleans, Memphis or Nashville? The choices are endless. For help and ideas or even a little inspiration call our staff to discuss your ideas and plans.
Click flag for self drive ideas
New Entry Requirements To The US Effective 12 January 2009
Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA)
Effective 12 January 2009, US government will require all passengers holding a passport from a country belonging to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to receive an electronic authorisation (ESTA) that needs to be applied on line prior to travelling to the US. This also applies to passengers in transit to a third country.
- Passengers travelling on a valid U.S. visa will not need to apply for an ESTA.
- Children and infants must have their own authorisation (ESTA).
- Travellers must apply online through the ESTA website.
- The U.S. Government strongly recommends to apply at least 72 hours before travel.
- The System will advise applicants whether travel to the US has been authorised, not authorised or authorisation is pending.
- Travellers will still be required to fill the green I-94 immigration form provided at check in or onboard on the day of travel which must be presented to customs upon arrival.
- An ESTA is valid for two years unless it is revoked or passport expires.
- For other specific details visit US Government site https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov